Fluffy Homemade Pancakes recipe that doesn’t need butter. These are so delicious you won’t even miss the butter!
Don’t have any butter? That’s ok. Today we’re going to make some No Butter Homemade Pancakes. They’re just as delicious as butter made ones… maybe even better. 🙂 I wish I could say these pancakes were created because suddenly I wanted to make healthy pancakes and do without the butter, but the truth is that we were out of butter.
Hope this recipe helps you if you’re all out of butter too! It might just become your new favorite pancake recipe!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl mix together milk, egg, oil and vanilla until combined.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture well. Mix until completely combined.
- Spray a griddle or pan with nonstick spray. Heat over medium high heat.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake on hot griddle. Brown both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup on top.
- Servings: 3-4