Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. The muffins are light, moist and full of chocolate bites!
Oh hello beautiful chocolate chip muffins, come give me a hug.
I’m on a muffin kick right now, it bounces back from donuts and cookies to muffins. I know, I live a dangerous life. Nothing says wild like throwing on your pajamas on a Friday night at 7PM and deciding to make up multiple batches of different flavored muffins. I live life on the wild side. The next few weeks you might see a overabundance of sweets here on Brooklyn Farm Girl, but I don’t think that should cause anyone to complain, right? 🙂
These muffins make me kinda crazy happy. They’re light, they’re moist and they are full of chocolate bites. When you rip one open (with your fingers or mouth, no judging here) the chocolate will be soft and just melt on your tongue, causing you to swoon and muter “oh, these muffins”. I love a breakfast that is there for me ready in the morning, so these muffins win all types of rewards for being the perfect breakfast treat. They also win love for a afternoon pick me up, a post dinner dessert, or just being there to greet me whenever I want to say “hello beautiful”.
Try these Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins, I think you’ll like them too!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk or vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease your muffin cup holder.
- In a bowl stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl stir together milk, butter, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and gently mix to equally distribute them.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling them 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until slightly browned on the sides.
- Cool and enjoy!
- Makes 10-12 muffins