These Triple Chocolate Avocado Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are delicious! The recipe uses 1 whole avocado which is a healthy alternative to oils. Because they’re bite size they are perfect for parties or guilt free snacking!
Oh friends, have I got a treat for you. These Triple Chocolate Avocado Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are something real special. Remember when you were young and got that first kiss and you got all those butterflies in your stomach? Well that is the feeling I got when eating the first bite. Oh brownie bites, I have a big crush on you, I wrote my landline phone number on your hand, please call me and we can hang out at the arcade Friday night.
These are triple chocolate because I have been craving chocolate real bad. There’s chocolate chips that melt inside the brownie bites which will turn into chocolate lava when you take a first bite (butterflies!), there’s cocoa powder and then there’s chocolate peanut butter. Triple the chocolate, triple the fun, that’s my motto in life.
The real star of these brownie bites is… are you ready? Avocado. Yup, that’s right. One whole avocado is baked inside of these making these chocolate treats creamy, fudgy and beyond delicious.
I love baking with avocado because it means no oils are needed, we’re like bbbfs (best baking buds forever). Avocados have naturally good fats, over 75% of the fat in a avocado is unsaturated. That means it’s a great food substitute for a more nutrient-dense dessert. Avocados can be used in sweet, savory or snack dishes and what makes it even better is they are cholesterol-free, sodium-free and less than 1 gram of sugar per 1 oz serving. Don’t you just want to grab a avocado and eat it right now?
Now grab some of these brownie bites and get a room.
You can either sprinkle these brownie bites with powdered sugar or holiday festive sprinkles – the choice is yours!
And wait till you see how creamy and fudgy they are in the middle. You’ll just fall in love.
Triple Chocolate Avocado Peanut Butter Brownie BitesPrint
- 1 avocado inside - all mashed up
- 1/4 cup salted butter - melted
- 1/4 cup creamy chocolate peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- powdered sugar or sprinkles to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash your avocado up with a fork or spoon, as creamy as you can get it.
- Add your peanut butter, melted butter, egg, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Add your cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Stir all together.
- Spray your mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. Pour brownie mixture into each muffin cup spot, about 2/3 of the way full.
- If you are using sprinkles, put them on each brownie now.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Leave a Comment