No Bake Pumpkin Pie is an EASY pumpkin pie recipe that’s completely no bake! This creamy pumpkin pie has all of the flavor of regular pumpkin pie, but is made so simply with instant pudding, Cool Whip, and pumpkin purée in a delicious graham cracker crust. This pumpkin treat is perfect for any fall gatherings you might be having and especially Thanksgiving!
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
“It’s too early for pumpkin” is one statement you’ll never hear me say… never ever. It’s always time for pumpkin, always. That’s why I start the day with these Pumpkin Pancakes and end the day with this creamy No Bake Pumpkin Pie! Ha!
Because I have so much pumpkin love, we grow pumpkins twice a year. We have a few to harvest in the summer and a few to pick in the fall. The pumpkins for fall are already planted and have started to produce a few flowers.
We planned to have 2 pumpkin plants, but somehow we have 10. I say “somehow” because the truth is, this is my doing. I always want more pumpkins, so I saved all the seedlings and secretly planted them. Surprise, a rooftop pumpkin patch! A dream come true. I hope!
This weekend I took these 2 beautiful pumpkins we grew and gave them a good roasting to make homemade pumpkin puree. This is my walkthrough on how to make your own pumpkin puree. It really is the best!
I’m always amazed by how much fresh purée can come out of pumpkins. Purée can then be frozen to enjoy baked pumpkin treats for the next few months. Think pumpkin bars, pancakes, waffles, pies, pudding, and this no baked pumpkin pie. You can even try our pumpkin macaroni and cheese recipe!
Let’s put this pumpkin to good use and make a delicious no bake pumpkin pie that’s full of creamy deliciousness!
Ingredients For No Bake Pumpkin Pie
This creamy pumpkin pie recipe has all the workings of a magical treat. There’s vanilla pudding mix (you need 2 boxes), pumpkin purée (use fresh or canned pure pumpkin), pumpkin pie spice, Cool Whip, and milk all poured into a graham cracker pie crust.
The pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice give this pie that classic pumpkin flavor we all love so much. And isn’t everything just a little bit yummier with a graham cracker crust?
How To Make No Bake Pumpkin Pie
With only 5 ingredients, the filling of this pie comes together in mere minutes.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in deep bowl. Mix with hand mixer for a few seconds to combine.
- Add pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice and Cool Whip to bowl and mix on low speed until all is combined.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight to set.
- Once it’s chilled in the pie crust, serve and enjoy! Or…go at it with a fork. It’s that good!
What Makes This Pumpkin Cream Pie So Great
- The no bake part is amazing. You know what it’s like on Thanksgiving, you can easily run out of oven space. No oven space needed for this beauty!
- This pie comes out perfect! The flavor is spot on. It’s a hit with everyone that tries it.
- It’s still pretty hot outside, but you want pumpkin pie now. This is a cool, creamy version that totally works for that time between summer and fall.
- This pie is like a pumpkin cream pie; filled with a creamy pumpkin pie mixture with a traditional pumpkin pie flavor. It’s all inside a graham cracker crust and topped with whipped cream. Cream pies are my favorite – they go down so easy and are so scrumptious.
Tips For Making Pumpkin Cream Pie
- I love this pie in a graham cracker crust, but you could also use an OREO crust, Nilla crust, shortbread crust or any other favorite.
- Make sure you use pure pumpkin purée, not pumpkin pie mix.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own with this recipe.
So go ahead, dive into fall and try this creamy pumpkin pie recipe. You will be licking those fingers of yours while enjoying this No Bake Pumpkin Pie. And once you try this, you need to try my pumpkin donuts just for the love of pumpkins!
Pin for later:
No Bake Pumpkin PiePrint
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- (2) 3.4 ounce packages Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- Combine milk and pudding mix in deep bowl. Mix with hand mixer for a few seconds to combine them.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and Cool Whip to bowl and mix on low speed until all is combined.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 5 hours, preferably over night, to set.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Comment