Ciabatta bread recipe! This homemade bread is crusty and filled with holes! It’s easy to make in the bread machine. Serve it for sandwich, soup or a dinner side dish!
Do you love bread? Of course you do! Who doesn’t love bread? In this bread machine recipe I’m going to show you how to make a delicious loaf of Ciabatta bread!
What is Ciabatta bread?
Ciabatta bread is a Italian white bread, kinda like a French baguette, but more elongated and broad. It’s usually chewy in texture and filled with crumbly air holes. It’s perfect for dipping in soup, eating for a sandwich or just eating sliced with a little bit of butter!
Ciabatta bread machine recipe
This bread recipe is really easy to make because it’s made with a bread machine! Load the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine, in whatever order your machine recommends. Select the dough cycle and start it!
After the machine is done, flour a counter surface and place dough on it. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for 20 minutes, letting it rise. After that, divide the dough into 2 pieces, forming each into a bread loaf shape.
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and lightly dust a nonstick baking sheet. Place the dough on on a baking sheet.
Now here’s the secret….
How to make bread crispy!
Right before you put it into the oven, spritz the bread loaves with water. Just use a cheapo water bottle to spritz the bread. Please don’t skip this step as it’s really the secret key to crispy bread! Now bake for 25-30 minutes or until slightly browned.
How to freeze ciabatta bread
Even though this bread is hard NOT to eat immediately, if you want to freeze it you totally can. Often I might make a few loaves to freeze because our family loves bread! To freeze, wrap the entire loaf in aluminum foil and then put in a freezer bag in the freezer. You can defrost the bread at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until fully thawed.
What goes good with ciabatta bread?
Anything! Hahaha. No seriously, this bread is so good. Sometimes I just enjoy it with a little dab of butter or raspberry jam for a snack!
If you want to use it for a meal, why not try some of these recipes that go along perfectly with it? Try my Cauliflower Soup, Slow Cooker Chicken, Stuffed Shells, or my favorite Meatloaf recipe. You can also make delicious homemade sloppy joe sandwiches with it!
Enjoy this Ciabatta Bread Machine Recipe!
Other Delicious Bread Recipes:
- 2 Hour Crockpot Bread
- Whole Wheat Slow Cooker Bread
- Fluffy Bread Machine Rolls
- Bread Machine White Bread Recipe
- Homemade Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- Easy Garlic Knots
- Bread Machine Italian Bread
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Moist Jalapeno Cornbread
- Flaky Biscuits
Pin for later:
Easy Ciabatta BreadPrint
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- Place all the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine, in the order your dough machine requires. Select the Dough cycle and start it.
- Add a generous amount of flour to a counter surface and place dough on it. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces, forming a bread loaf shape with each. Place dough onto a nonstick baking sheet. Dust lightly with flour on top.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. With a water bottle, spritz the bread loaves with water. Please don’t skip this step – this makes the bread crispy! Bake bread for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly brown.