Creamy Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe for 2! This recipe uses milk, peppermint mocha, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and more!
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
I know it’s only early November but I’m already in the holiday spirit. The Halloween directions are still up but they will soon be replaced with snowmen and penguins. The aisles of the stores are slowly starting to fill up with colorful holiday lights and ornaments. Soon we’ll be smelling fresh pine (after we begrudgingly carry the tree home), the cats stockings will be hung and I will start to hum Christmas songs while baking cookies. I love this time of the year, don’t you?
What’s another reason why I love this time of the year? Seasonal products are out and recipes are ready to be made. One of my favorites is Coffee-mate’s Peppermint Mocha Creamer!
When I saw it in the grocery store I screamed in excitement and told Matthew quickly, and then I continued talking to him crazily to only turn around and realize I was talking to a much older gentleman who was confused. I apologized quickly, found Matthew and glared at him, and then continued to discuss this Peppermint Mocha and all the ways I planned on using it.
What’s one of my favorite Winter time drinks? Hot chocolate of course! I can drink hot chocolate all day long to be honest, but that would leave me napping all day, so I like to save it for when we come in after a cold day or for dessert. As soon as I brought home the Peppermint Mocha I gathered the supplies and hot chocolate was made! We clinked glasses, sipped our hot chocolates and stared at each other nodding. You know the nod, it’s one of those “Oh yeah, this is good. Oh yeah, let’s just cherish this moment.”.
Let’s all say a sweet hello to Creamy Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Enjoy!
Peppermint Hot ChocolatePrint
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Hot Water
- Candy Canes optional
- Mini Marshmallows optional
- In a saucepan over medium heat combined condensed milk, Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined and heated.
- Add hot water, continue stirring until mixed thoroughly. Do not let it boil.
- Add mini marshmallows on top and a candy cane on the glass edge.
Leave a Comment