Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Creamy Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe for 2! This recipe uses milk, peppermint mocha, chocolate chips, cocoa powder and more!
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Hot Water
- Candy Canes optional
- Mini Marshmallows optional
In a saucepan over medium heat combined condensed milk, Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined and heated.
Add hot water, continue stirring until mixed thoroughly. Do not let it boil.
Add mini marshmallows on top and a candy cane on the glass edge.