EASY COLD Strawberry Soup is the perfect fresh Summer time meal! This simple recipe uses fresh strawberries and yogurt to make a creamy chilled strawberry soup! Your entire family is going to love this healthy dish!
NYC experienced a heat wave this week so Summer is officially here! With the temperature near 100 degrees the last thing I want to do is cook in the kitchen, so I came up with this cold strawberry soup that is easy to make and delicious! It’s a perfect time to be picking fresh strawberries from your garden or buying them at the farmers market, so I am using 8 cups of fresh berries for this tasty soup. Throw everything into your blender, chill for a couple hours and then dinner is served. Don’t you love how simple it is? And don’t you love how pretty this soup this?
Yogurt and orange juice are both blended with the soup to make it creamy. You can use vanilla or strawberry yogurt depending on if you want to make this extra strawberry or not.
Hope you enjoy this EASY COLD Strawberry Soup! Enjoy!
For more strawberry recipes, click here!
- 8 cups fresh ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 cups vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar, depending on taste preference
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- fresh mint leaves to top (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the blender except the fresh mint. You might need to do this in batches depending on the size of your blender. Blend until everything is creamy. Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve in bowls and add fresh mint leaves on top.