Easy Cinnamon Roll Muffins made ready in 12 minutes! Use refrigerated biscuits to make homemade Cinnamon Rolls with a powdered sugar icing that your kids will fall in love with! These Cinnamon Rolls are quick and delicious – perfect for Saturday morning breakfast.
On a scale of 1-10 on the yummy scale, these cinnamon roll muffins are a 11. Watch out.
One afternoon I was craving cinnamon. It seemed like everywhere I looked I saw a cinnamon roll on twitter, on the street, in a window, and every time I closed my eyes. All I wanted was a cinnamon roll, ok maybe I wanted two, but I wanted them quick. I didn’t want to wait hours for yeast to rise, my belly was singing “feed me cinnamon rolls” so I came up with this great Easy Cinnamon Roll Muffins which will get you delicious cinnamon rolls in less than 20 minutes! Dangerous, I know.
These Muffins use the same idea of my Monkey Bread Muffins by using refrigerated biscuits to quicken up the recipe. After baking, then we make a creamy vanilla frosting to pour over them, which you’ll see will melt beautifully and just warm your heart with happiness.
Enjoy friends… enjoy!
- 2 cans of 7.5 oz Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits (or other brand)
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter - melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a dozen muffin cup sheet with nonstick spray. Spray it good - on the bottom and sides.
- Mix melted butter, sugars and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Take each biscuit and rip it up into 6 pieces. Put the biscuit pieces in bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Place 8-10 pieces of biscuits into each muffin cup to evenly fill them up.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute. Then remove from pan, the muffins should fall right out.
- Mix powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in bowl with hand mixer.
- Add milk and continue to mix until it reaches a "frosting" consistency.
- Pour frosting over warm muffins, enjoy!
- Makes 10-12 muffins.