CHOCOLATE covered CHERRY cookies! Easy recipe for Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies with a chocolate covered cherry in the middle of each one! The cookies are so soft and chewy, that kids and adults will consider them the best! These are great cookies for Valentines Day, Christmas and parties! Make them your WIFE and make her HAPPY!
This is my Valentine to you! It comes in the shape of a cookie with a milk chocolate covered cherry on top. When you bite into one of these CHOCOLATE covered CHERRY cookies you will fall in love!
Chocolate Covered Cherries are one of the most popular chocolates to gift during the holidays, including Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Why? Because they are delicious! Let’s go an extra step and make our loved one feel really special by adding a chocolate covered cherry on top of some homemade peanut butter cookies!
These cookies are based on my favorite Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe but with something a little extra – chocolate covered cherries!
The cookie base will melt in your mouth while the chocolate covered cherry has a little crunch when you bite into it.
Is your heart starting to pitter patter thinking of biting into one of these cookies? Mine is!
Ok, get ready to SWOOON.
Seriously, get ready.
Are you ready?
Still swooning? Me too!
With Valentine’s Day coming up in a few days, send this recipe to your other half threatening to be mad at them if they don’t make them for you. Or you can subtle and just send them this link with a smiley face. Or you can threaten them, I feel like that’s more effective. 🙂
Enjoy these CHOCOLATE covered CHERRY cookies!
Pin for later:
Chocolate Covered Cherry Peanut Butter CookiesPrint
- 1/2 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- sugar to roll cookies in
- 24 chocolate covered cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With mixer cream together butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until all mixed.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in sugar and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until slightly browned.
- Once out of the oven immediately press a chocolate covered cherry in the middle.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.
Leave a Comment