Easy 15 minute Asian dish recipe for Spicy Bok Choy Noodles. These Spicy Noodles include Bok Choy, Kale and Mushrooms making them a vegetable lover’s dream!
Lately I have really been in the mood for a big bowl of Chinese noodles full of vegetables so I cooked this up one night and now it’s a official staple for dinner. I love that I can use both fresh bok choy and kale from the garden making this a happy harvest meal too. The red pepper flakes and ginger add a little spice that goes a long way for flavor. These noodles are not soupy as the broth will boil off and the rice noodles will soak them up. Just thinking about this dish is making my mouth water!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 large head bok choy - chopped
- 1/2 cup kale - chopped
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 12 oz rice noodles
- salt + pepper to taste
- In a pot heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add red pepper flakes, ginger, bok choy, kale and mushrooms. Stir to combine them while cooking for 2-3 minutes until the greens wilt.
- In a large pot bring chicken broth to a boil. Once boiling add rice noodles, cooking as instructed on noodle package. When the noodles have 4 minutes left, add vegetables and stir.
- Season with salt + pepper if needed.