Vegetarian Taco Casserole
Easy to make Vegetarian Taco Casserole recipe. Instead of meat, we use lots of vegetables and beans. This Mexican Casserole takes 30 minutes to bake.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 cup of elbow macaroni
- 1 15 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 large green pepper - chopped
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes - diced
- 1 10.75 ounce can of condensed tomato soup
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- 2 jalapenos - chopped finely for garnish optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
Into a casserole baking dish add your elbow macaroni, black beans, corn, green pepper, tomatoes, tomato soup and taco seasoning mix. Stir the ingredients with a spoon.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the casserole.
Add finely chopped up jalapenos on top. (optional)
Bake for 30 minutes or until cheesy is bubbly.