Cheesy Taco Ground Beef Casserole
CHEESY Taco Casserole is EASY to make. This simple baked casserole recipe is made with elbow noodles, tomato soup, ground beef and lots of cheddar cheese! This is a yummy dinner that everyone will love - especially the kids!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup of elbow macaroni or bow ties
- 1 large green pepper - chopped
- 1 10.75 ounce can of condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes - diced
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup shredded taco blend cheese
- 2 jalapenos - chopped finely for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta until al dente. Drain, set aside.
In a pan cook ground beef with green pepper until meat is brown.
Mix in tomato soup, tomatoes and taco seasoning.
Stir in pasta until everything is combined.
Put mixture in a baking dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top of the casserole.
Add finely chopped up jalapenos on top.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Serve warm, enjoy.