Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
CREAMY Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, this easy recipe is just like mashed potatoes but doesn't use potatoes or milk! Dish uses cheddar cheese and cream cheese to make them extra creamy! Great for a healthy keto diet!
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 large head of fresh cauliflower, chopped or 16 oz bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup instant potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- dried parsley to garnish
Bring chicken broth to a boil.
Add fresh or frozen cauliflower and boil for 10 minutes.
Take off burner and add in cheeses, instant potatoes, butter and garlic powder.
Use potato masher to smash and stir until creamy.
Serve and garnish with dried parsley on top.