The best homemade stain remover to remove stains from kids clothing, including clothing that’s already been washed. This works for old stains, food, paint, mud and more!
SUPPLIES YOU NEED: BLUE DAWN DISH SOAP HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BAKING SODA "learn more" for the amounts.
1. Make the homemade stain remover. Supplies are on previous slide.
2. Add a large scoop of homemade stain remover to the stain liberally.
3. Use a brush to rub the stain remover into the stain.
4. Move the clothing to sit in front of the sun. Let the clothing sit for at least overnight.
5. Wash your clothes as you normally would, using your usual detergent. Ta-da, the stain is gone!!
Here's a before and after of tomato sauce that's been sitting on my daughter's shirt for days. Magic!
This is the ONLY stain remover that has worked on getting EVERYTHING out of my kids clothing. I’ve tried them all – Oxiclean, Shout, Messy Eater, Puracy, Dreft, Grandma’s – but nothing works as good as this homemade stain remover.