45 Minute Vegetarian Chili
45 Minute Vegetarian Chili Recipe. This is so easy to make and filled with healthy vegetables!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 large carrot - chopped
- 1 jalapeno - chopped and deseeded
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chilies
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 oz vegetarian meat crumbles cooked
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 28 oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 15 oz can of kidney beans
- 1 15 oz can of corn
- shredded cheddar cheese
Add olive oil to large pot over medium high heat.
Add green pepper, carrot, jalapeno, green chilies and garlic. Mix until garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
Add bay leaf, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and crumbles. Mix.
Add chili powder, tomatoes, black beans and kidney beans. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes.
With 5 minutes left, add corn to pot and stir.
Serve in bowls and sprinkle with cheddar cheese on top.