White Chocolate Pumpkin Pretzel Fudge is a no bake fudge recipe. The chocolate and pretzels give it a delicious sweet and salty taste!
Fudge, MMMM. Fudge was a childhood favorite and I’m glad to say it has stayed that way. Even if I’m 100 years old and I hear the word fudge I will still grunt with happiness.
I made this fudge recently and it lasted a full day. A full day! I’m surprised it even lasted more than 3 hours with me in the room. This fudge is made with white chocolate, pumpkin puree and some pumpkin pie spice. This fudge is more on the soft side so it is definitely creamy. To give it some crunch we throw pretzels on top. Salty and sweet are a favorite combination of mine when it comes to sweets!
You should store the fudge in your refrigerator or freezer depending on how hard you like it.
Enjoy, it won’t last long!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Pretzel Fudge
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pretzels Broken On Top
- In a microwave melt your chocolate chips and butter for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, stir and continue microwaving every 15 seconds until it's fully melted.
- Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until all combined.
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with non stick spray.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Add broken up pretzels on top and softly press down.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until it's set. Cut up into pieces.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.