Last week I had a fun time hanging out with other NYC bloggers at the Viva® Vantage® party. There was plenty of great food, wine glasses filled at 10AM, decorating stations to paint your own glass and lots of helpful hints on what you can use Viva® Towels for besides just wiping my sloppy mouth with (hey, it happens).
Here’s a quick video I made at the party!
I’ve been a Viva® fan for years, honestly it’s the only paper towel I use, and I am totally not lying. It feels like a cloth and it’s super durable without having to use a few sheets, so I was excited to try the new Viva® Towels. We’ve become such fanatic Viva® fans that if I have to buy a different brand because they’re out Matthew is always like “Oh man, you didn’t get Viva® !”. Everyone notices in the house.
Viva® is asking their current and new customers to try the 7-Day Switch Up, switching to Viva® Vantage® for a week to see what a change it feels like. You can join the challenge here. I totally know the feeling of being in love with a product but with this challenge it’s about getting out of your rut and trying something new, switching your new paper towel. Maybe you’ll learn that your old paper towel doesn’t have that great scrubbing power with stretchy-strength like Viva® Vantage® does with their revolutionary V-Flex™ Weave. Maybe you’ll fall in love too! After all, you cant be named a 2015 Product of the Year and not have a fan club, right?
Here is some amazing (life changing) 7-day Switch Up Tips:
- Always wrap vegetables and herbs up with a paper towel and then stick them in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. This is one of my favorite life tips that we do to all our fresh veggies. From tomatoes to peas to peppers to cilantro, this makes everything last longer and keep the moisture away.
- Put a paper towel under your cutting board. This will keep the board in place so it doesn’t slip around, possibly cutting your finger.
- You don’t need a colander anymore. Place veggies and fruit on a sheet of Viva® Vantage® paper towel under running water to act like a strainer. It’s stretchy strength won’t let the towel rip.
- Need to get soda pop or wine chilled quickly? Don’t worry, wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle and put in the freezer to chill really quick!
- Use Viva® Vantage® paper towels to scrub your vegetables clean. Potatoes? Mushrooms? Carrots? Scrub away.
- Stove top dirty? Yeah mine too. You don’t need a sponge for this. Just grab Viva® Vantage® paper towels and it will scrub away the grease and dirt and tomato sauce that you splattered all over.