20 minute Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe. Mix juicy shrimp, bell peppers and spices together, bake and then serve on warm tortillas for the best easy meal!
Quick Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
These Shrimp Fajitas are so delicious and easy to make! This is a true 20 minute recipe from start to finish.
For prep, you’ll prepare the shrimp and slice the peppers and onions. Throw them all on a baking sheet, along with the spices and bake for about 10 minutes.
Add some lime juice, serve on warm tortillas with your favorite toppings (extra lime and guacamole for me) and dinner is ready.
Can I just use green bell peppers?
Yes absolutely! We often use whatever peppers are growing in the garden. For the most beautiful fajitas I recommend green, yellow and red peppers to get that rainbow color! But if you only have green bell peppers, just use them instead. Either way, it’s going to be delicious!
Can you use taco seasoning for fajitas?
Yes, if you don’t have all the spices on hand, you can just 1 packet of taco seasoning from the grocery store instead. This makes the recipe even quicker!
How to Make The Best Shrimp Fajitas
Are you ready to make the best shrimp fajitas in only 20 minutes? Let’s do this!
Add shrimp, bell peppers and onion to a prepared baking sheet.
Add olive oil and spices, mixing to fully coat the shrimp and vegetables.
Bake in the oven until shrimp is fully cooked – it should be bright pink. After baking, turn the broiler on and broil for about 2 minutes, watching it carefully to make sure it doesn’t burn.
Remove from the oven and squeeze lime on top of everything. Serve on warm tortillas and add your favorite toppings!
Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days. Reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute, or until fully warmed up.
Pin for later:
Sheet Pan Shrimp FajitasPrint
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 green bell pepper cut into thin slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin slices
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add shrimp, bell peppers and onions to baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and paprika on top and stir so shrimp and peppers are fully coated with spices.
- Place in the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until shrimp is bright pink. Turn oven to broil and cook for 2 more minutes (while watching, careful that it doesn’t burn).
- Remove from the oven and squeeze lime on top. Serve on warm tortillas with your favorite toppings.