Shanghai Stir Fry Rolls are a healthy and delicious dinner packed with vegetables! Ingredients include Brussels sprouts, bok choy, kale, snow peas and carrots! These make a great appetizer too!
Do you ever get obsessed with a food and can’t think of anything else? Sometimes it’s naughty and you’ll want brownies 24 hours a day. Sometimes it’s not naughty at all and you’ll want vegetables all the time. With the holidays, I’m feeling happy to have that stretch of just wanting a good vegetable Stir Fry, especially when it contains brussels sprouts, bok choy, kale, snow peas and carrots all wrapped up in a rice roll. Garden fresh vegetables in the Winter.. I love it!
Vegetarian Spring Roll Recipe
You can buy a pre-cut vegetable blend bag in your grocery store to make these rolls really quick and easy! This Shanghai Blend Stir Fry kit includes Brussels sprouts, bok choy, kale, snow peas and carrots.
These rolls took less than 10 minutes to make, making it a perfect way to quickly feed your family or create party food. I used the entire Shangai Blend kit but also included fresh bean sprouts for a nice crunch (plus, I really love them).
Yum! I love that it’s freezing out but with this fresh dinner it feels like Summer!
Pin for later:
Shanghai Blend Stir Fry Rice RollsPrint
- 1 Shanghai Blend Gourmet Stir Fry Kit
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 5 spring rice roll wrappers
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat. Add Shanghai Blend (with included sauce) and bean sprouts. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Grab your rice roll wrappers. Soak them one at a time in water for 30 seconds to get them flexible and soft.
- Put rice roll wrapper on paper towel. Fill wrapper with Vegetable Stir Fry.
- Fold sides over roll first and then roll up.