I’m obsessed with these Snowman Peanut Butter Balls. They are delicious. They are super cute. Does a holiday treat need to be anything more than that? Plus they are snowmen! There’s nothing with a snowman on that I don’t fall in love with.
This recipe uses 5 ingredients, 2 of them being Honey Maid Graham Crackers and Creamy Skippy Peanut Butter. The Peanut Butter gives it that taste you love. The graham crackers hold it all together and give it a nice texture to bite into. You’ll want to crumble up your graham crackers. You can throw them in a food processor and pulse a few times or you can be like me and get all that holiday stress out by grabbing a potato masher and going to town on them in a bowl. See, this recipe is a workout too! You’ll feel great afterwards.
If you like my trees up above here’s a easy tutorial on how to make them edible. They’re perfect for props and gingerbread houses!
All you need is ice cream cones, royal icing and green food coloring. Mix your icing and food coloring together to get your desired green. And then turn a ice cream cone upside down and start piping the icing around the cone until you reach the top.
Hope you guys liked this recipe and will use it for some fun and creative holiday treats!
Pin for later:
Snowman Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 cup crushed up graham crackers
- handful of shredded coconut
- Melt peanut butter and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix crushed up graham crackers and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour hot peanut butter mixture in crackers/sugar bowl and mix well, so all combined.
- Put mixture in refrigerator to chill for 3 hours.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and then roll around in shredded coconut.
- To make a snowman, snack 3 balls on top of each other.
- Decorate snowmen with noses, arms and hats! I use orange tic tacs for noses, twigs or grape stems for arms, and mini Santa hats!