Bring your Superhero powers and grab a piece of my M&M’s Deluxe Cookie Pie!
I love how fun parties are so I thought to throw a Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier party. Not only is there a crumbly pie waiting for you but you’ll also be equipped with a shied and helmet! The helmet doesn’t cover the mouth though which is great for eating a big piece of this M&M pie. Superheroes have priorities, you know?
What would your Superhero power be? Do you want to fly? Do you want to be invisible? I’d like to eat anything I want. I know, that’s a pretty great power isn’t it?
This M&M pie is deluxe because it has chocolate chips and M&M’s in it. Double the chocolate, double the fun, don’t you think?
Throwing a Superhero party is easy to do! All you need to do is grab some related toys and lots of flatware and accessories that throw punches with patterns. Red, White, Blue and Yellow are great colors to really make it visually poppy!
I’m a fan of polka dots (I just bought a pair of polka dot Winter boots!) so I loved paring this cookie pie with polka dot themed plates, napkins and straws.
I also found this super cute Superhero inspired garland that instead of hanging I decided to decorate the table with. These would be easy to make at home too. It could be a fun project to get your kids involved with to help decorate and create for their own party! This could be made for a few dollars with thick paper, string and some markers!
I hope you guys had fun at my party! Now I’m leaving you with a big piece of M&M’s Deluxe Cookie Pie to take home. Enjoy. 😉
M&M’s Deluxe Cookie PiePrint
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter - softened
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- 1 9 inch Graham Cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat eggs until fluffy with hand mixer.
- Add sugars and vanilla continuing to mix.
- Add butter and mix again making sure everything is combined.
- Stir in flower.
- Add chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of M&M's and stir with a spoon to equally distribute them.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 40 minutes.
- Take pie out of the oven and pour remaining 1/4 cup of M&M's on top.
- Bake for 20 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.