Lucky Charms Martini recipe using Lucky Charms cereal. You’re going to love this sweet drink recipe!
Lucky Charms Martini
Lucky Charms is my childhood. Do you have a cereal that is like that?
To get in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day and to show some yummy green love, why not use Lucky Charms to make something not expected, like a Rainbow Martini?
This is a adult Martini here, but why not be creative and make a juice martini for the kids? Little Sally can have a orange juice with marshmallows crushed on the cup lid while Mom boozes it up along side her on a Monday afternoon. Cheers.
Lucky Charms MartiniPrint
- 10 marshmallows from Lucky Charms® cereal red, orange, yellow, green or blue
- 1 oz vodka or gin
- 4 oz tonic water lemonade or white cranberry juice, well chilled
- Splash of fresh lemon or lime juice
- Place marshmallows in the bottom of martini glass. Pour vodka over marshmallows; stir slightly to dissolve if needed. Top with tonic water and lemon juice.
- Rub fresh lemon slice around rims of martini glasses to moisten. Dip moistened rims of glasses in crushed marshmallows.