Root Beer Halloween Bundt Cake recipe! This cake is easy to make and is so moist inside! I decorate it with a black sugar glaze and sprinkles on top for Halloween! It’s easy to use this recipe for a Christmas bundt cake too!
Did you see my Halloween Party post featuring Eyeball Sherbet Punch? In the post I mentioned that I made a Root Beer Bundt Cake for Halloween that was a bit hit! Some of you guys asked for the recipe, so I’m back with pictures and the recipe!
This is one of my favorite cake recipes because it’s easy, delicious and perfect for Halloween! The cake is made with root beer making it moist and soft inside! It’s decorated with a black sugar glaze and festive sprinkles which is the right amount of spookiness!
Bundt Cake Ingredients
The one ingredient that makes this cake extra special is the 1 can of root beer! The taste of the root beer is not over powering at all. Besides that you’ll need your other bundt cake ingredients which include butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and flour.
You’ll add these ingredients together and bake it a bundt cake pan for about 70 minutes. Make sure to cool for at least 15 minutes before removing the cake from the pan.
To make it festive I covered it my favorite vanilla glaze which I use on everything! This is a simple glaze made with powdered sugar and milk. To make it Halloween festive, I added a few drops of black food dye to it.
Holiday Bundt Cake
Although this cake is perfect for Halloween, you can probably imagine how it would be great for Christmas, Easter and birthday parties too! For Christmas, stick with the sugar glaze and add red and green sprinkles on top. For Easter, go with pastel pink food dye and add Spring colored sprinkles. For a Birthday, it’s all about birthday sprinkles and candles on top!
Also if you’re looking for a Halloween Birthday Cake, this is great too! Just add some black candles on top!
Halloween Bundt Cake
I hope you enjoy this bundt cake for Halloween! If you make it post it on Instagram with #brooklynfarmgirl and I will feature it!
Root Beer Bundt Halloween Cake
Root Beer Halloween Bundt Cake recipe! This cake is easy to make and is so moist inside! I decorate it with a black sugar glaze and sprinkles on top for Halloween! It's easy to use this recipe for a Christmas bundt cake too!
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 7.5 oz can of A&W Root Beer
For the glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- black food dye
- Additional: Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar with hand mixer for 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla extract, continue to mix. Add in flour, continue to mix. Finally add A&W Root Beer and stir with spoon to make sure it's combined. Pour into 10" bundt cake pan that's been sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for 70 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk together in bowl with a spoon. Separate in half into two small bowls. For one of the bowls, leave as is. For the other, add a drop of black food dye and stir.
- Once cake is cool and removed from pan, pour white glaze on top. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Repeat with black glaze. Add festive sprinkles on top.