Step on up.. Step on up.. you’re invited to Movie Night!
Grab your ticket..
A few nights ago we threw a ultimate movie night that was full of the necessities: popcorn, pizza, candy, comfy pillows and a good movie.
In this post I’m going to show you how to make a easy and ultra yummy Cheddar M&M’s® Popcorn. It’s the perfect blend of salty and sweet – I love that combination, don’t you? You’ll only need 2 main ingredients and some spices.
And for our movie? We’re going epic here. We were going to pick Harry Potter or The Notebook but we decided on Braveheart. I chose this movie because Matthew references it sometimes and I’ve never seen it. The good thing is that I watch Game of Thrones so I knew I could handle some scenes. 😉
The hit of the night was the Cheddar M&M’s® Popcorn. Everyone loved the salty and sweet combo. Sometimes you just want candy…sometimes you want something more.. this is the perfect match for all movie watchers!
Cheddar M&M's® Popcorn
- 6 bags Butter Flavored Orville Redenbacher's popcorn Will make 6 quarts popped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Powder
- 2 cups M&M's®
- Pop popcorn in microwave as instructed on package.
- Put all popcorn in big bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, sugar, paprika, onion powder, dried mustard, cheddar cheese powder and M&M'S to popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
Serving size for a party of 10.