Easy to make Diet Coke Chocolate Brownies recipe!
I made these brownies over the weekend and they were a giant hit. We’re talking fighting over crumbs. We’re talking pushing and shoving in the kitchen. We’re talking every woman and man for themselves. Can you believe that such brownie grabbing would be caused by 3 simple ingredients?
12 ounce can of Diet Coke
1 box brownie mix (I used 18 oz box of Ghirardelli)
handful of chocolate chips
Diet Coke Chocolate Brownies recipe
Life changing girls and guys, life changing.
Also if you want to go super wild, you can turn these into Cherry Diet Coke Chocolate Brownies by adding 1 teaspoon of maraschino cherry juice.
- 12 ounces of Diet Coke
- 1 box brownie mix (I used 18 oz box of Ghirardelli)
- handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven according to brownie box.
- Mix Diet Coke, brownie mix and chocolate chips in bowl until combined. You don't need all the other ingredients the box calls for such as eggs, oil.
- Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour brownie mixture into pan.
- Bake brownies in oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
- If you'd like to make these "Cherry" flavored add 1 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice.