Cilantro shrimp and Edamame Beans
- 1/4 pound shrimp peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt + pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- Defrost Shrimp.
- Chop up Cilantro.
- Mince garlic.
- Pour olive oil in your pan on medium heat. Heat up until hot.
- Add your shrimp to the heated oil and heat up for about 3 minutes.
- Add salt/pepper.
- Flip each shrimp over to get the other side.
- Add minced garlic.
- Heat these up for another 2 minutes.
- Move your shrimp to a plate.
- Add your lime juice. Since lime is intense I like to add 1/8 tsp and keep building up by adding a little bit more at a time.
- Add your cilantro on top.
- Then toss everything all around.
- Add your edamame on the side, or mix together with shrimp.
To Cook Edamame
- Edamame are young soybeans. The beans are young and green when they are picked, so they are soft when you eat them. To make them just simply bring water to boil, add your beans and some salt and then continue to boil for 5 minutes. Drain and serve. I don’t even put anything on top of them, they’re that good by themselves.
Ok, yes, I don’t mind if I do…