Our kale in the garden is out of hand, it’s basically taking over. So last night I decided to pick some to make kale meatballs! Not only are the ingredients easy, but the directions are as well. While eating dinner Matthew proclaimed “This is the best spaghetti meal I ever had in my life”. Good job kale! 🙂
- 2 cups uncooked chopped fresh kale
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Pinch of dried rosemary, parsley, oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan over medium high heat. Add kale and spices. Cook until your kale is wilted.
- Put kale mixture and garlic into a food processor and chop it up. Add your turkey and egg and pulse until it’s all combined.
- Form this mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Add one more tablespoon of olive oil into your previous pan, turn to medium-high heat and then add your meatballs. Cook until browned on both sides (make sure to flip them).
- Serve with some spaghetti, sauce, cheese on top..and some bread on the side!
- These work great on the grill too.