As you can see the litter was a hit in our home! Here are some key facts about Ultimate Care I talked about in the video:
- Ultimate Care uses high absorbing clay (the same they use to filter impurities out of cooking oils and absorb moisture from major league baseball fields), not fillers like paper or wood chips that other brands use.
- Fresh & Light Ultimate Care doesn’t use heavy perfumes to control odor which is great because cats are highly sensitive to scents! Rather than mask odors with scent, Ultimate Care absorbs and eliminates odors.
- Ultimate Care comes in Scented and Unscented Hypoallergenic, which is great for sensitive or allergic cats and family members.
- The litter forms super hard clumps that don’t fall apart – which means easy to clean and scoop! No litter falling on the floor!
- Ultimate Care is 99.9% dust free which makes it easier to breathe for cats and owners. Plus it means no dust storm when putting it into the litter box.
- Cleaning a litter box is not a glamorous job (!) but Ultimate Care makes it easier, not to mention you’re buying only the best for your kitty patrol.
So head to the cat aisle of your local pet store and look for the magenta and teal labels for the Ultimate litter experience. Give it a try for 10 days! Now, let’s get back to looking at Goblin’s full body shots as a litter testing doctor. Goblin really liked the coat and just ended up laying down and enjoying head rubs with it on.
GIVEAWAY! What’s the most important quality for you and your cat when it comes to choosing a litter? Leave your answer below in the comments and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card! Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods: 1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post 2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post 3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post 4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry. This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 3/3/2015 – 4/12/2015 Be sure to visit Cat’s Pride brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!