NO BUTTER Homemade Pancakes are fluffy and so easy to make! They’re so good you won’t miss the butter at all (that makes them more healthy too!). These made from scratch pancakes are my favorite Saturday morning breakfast, my family considers them the best!
Don’t have any butter? That’s ok. Today we’re going to make some No Butter Homemade Pancakes. They’re just as delicious as butter made ones… maybe even better. 🙂 I wish I could say these pancakes were created because suddenly I wanted to make healthy pancakes and do without the butter, but the truth is that we were out of butter.
Hope this recipe helps you if you’re all out of butter too! It might just become your new favorite pancake recipe!
UPDATE: After multiple reader requests I made these into Mini Muffins too! You can find the recipe here – YUM!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl mix together milk, egg, oil and vanilla until combined.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture well. Mix until completely combined.
- Spray a griddle or pan with nonstick spray. Heat over medium high heat.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake on hot griddle. Brown both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup on top.
- Servings: 3-4