And even better, I made this with assorted pieces, drumsticks and breasts, so everyone was happy at the dinner table. I’m a drumstick kinda girl, Matthew is a breast kinda boy (too easy, going to ignore) so when we both get our chicken of choice then it’s a happy night.
When I saw that Dean’s Dip now had a Buffalo Ranch flavor I knew I had to do something with it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great for just dipping chips and broccoli florets in, but I wanted to take a step further. The flavor of the dip tastes like spicy buffalo wings, so what better than to use it on some chicken? What I came up with is using the dip as a coating for the chicken to marinade in, this really is going to help in the flavor department. Then after a few hours, I coat it in some Italian bread crumbs for that crunch and then into the oven it goes.
It’s such a simple meal to make, one that I’ll definitely keep coming back to for dinner time. I can totally see this start being a weekly dinner for us and for you… as I totally invited you over. If you’d like to try this dip look for it in the dairy section at your local grocer. Why not try Dean’s Dip at parties, special occasions or just everyday snacking? And buy 2 because you’re going to want more. 🙂
- 1/2 cup Dean's Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts (can also do 1 breast, 2 drumsticks)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup dry Italian bread crumbs
- Mix Buffalo Ranch Dip and brown sugar together in bowl. Add chicken and coat completely. Put chicken in refrigerator (covered) and let marinade for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Dip chicken into bowl of Italian bread crumbs to coat. Press on chicken so bread crumbs stay attached.
- Arrange on baking sheet and cook 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees.