FLUFFY and EASY to make Chocolate Chip Muffins! This homemade recipe is my family’s favorite! It makes delicious, moist muffins that are filled with chocolate chips! Make these light tasting yummy muffins for breakfast, snacks on the go or dessert!
Oh hello beautiful chocolate chip muffins, come give me a hug.
These muffins make me kinda crazy happy. They’re light, they’re moist and they are full of chocolate bites. When you rip one open the chocolate will be soft and just melt on your tongue. I love a breakfast that is there for me ready in the morning, so these muffins win all types of rewards for being the perfect breakfast treat. They also win love for a afternoon pick me up, a post dinner dessert, or just being there to greet me whenever I want to say “hello beautiful”.
Try these Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins, I think you’ll like them too!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk or vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease your muffin cup holder.
- In a bowl stir together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl stir together milk, butter, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and gently mix to equally distribute them.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling them 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until slightly browned on the sides.
- Cool and enjoy!
- Makes 10-12 muffins