HEALTHY Watermelon Strawberry Lime Smoothie recipe that is perfect for the SUMMER! All you have to do is throw all the ingredients in the blender for this easy recipe. You can also use frozen fruit if watermelon is out of season of season. This smoothie is healthy, low calorie (doesn’t use milk) and great for weightloss.
This recipe screams SUMMER! It includes fresh watermelon and strawberries with a touch of lime to create a delicious Summer time smoothie! Throw everything your blender and you have a fresh Smoothie ready in less than a minute!
Bonus points if you are using fruit from your garden! If you can’t though, don’t worry, pick up some watermelon and berries from the farmers market. If they’re out of season, you can still enjoy this smoothie – head to the freezer section of your grocery store and pick up frozen watermelon and berries there.
I’m going to leave this recipe post short and sweet and let the Smoothie speak for itself. Enjoy!
- 3 cups watermelon (frozen or fresh)
- 1.5 cups strawberries (frozen or fresh) – hulled
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- ¼ cup water
- 5 ice cubes
- If using frozen watermelon and strawberries, defrost in your microwave for 1 minute until slightly soft. If using fresh watermelon and strawberries, defrosting isn’t needed.
- Add all fruit, lime juice, mint and water in blender. Blend for about 30 seconds-1 minute until it’s smooth.
- Add your ice cubes and blend for about 10 seconds more.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Makes 3 Cups
And if you liked that recipe, I think you’ll like my Watermelon & Strawberry Lime Mint Popsicles.