No Bake Oreo Birthday Cake Batter Squares recipe that only needs 4 ingredients. They are perfect for when it’s too hot to bake!
The last few days have been really hot in NYC. Weather that you definitely don’t want to turn your oven on for! So what’s a girl to do when she’s craving pies, cakes, brownies and breads? 2 words “no bake”. In the summer we should have a rule, only turn the oven on if we are making pizza. Any blog post that ever has the words “no bake” on it, I will click, read, comment that I love you.. because I truly do. So let’s embrace these no bake cake batter treats.
- 1 package of Birthday Cake or Golden Oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Rainbow sprinkles
- Get a 8x8 baking pan, spray it with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, grind up your Oreo cookies to a crumb mixture. You will probably have to do this in 3-4 batches. Set the crumbs aside in a large bowl.
- Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds until melted.
- Pour in your condensed milk to the chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles into the mixture and stir again.
- Take your chocolate chips/milk/sprinkles mixture and pour it into your Oreo crumbs mixture.
- Stir around until everything is mixed.
- Spoon your mixture into a sprayed baking pan and with a spatula press down so it's flat and even across the top.
- Add your remaining sprinkles and use the spatula to press these down.
- Put foil on top and put in your refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Remove from fridge, cut into small squares.
- Put pieces in a freezer bag, and put in freezer.
- If you are making shapes by using cutters instead of squares, I would let you sit this at room temperature for about 10 minutes after taking them out of the fridge. Then cut.
Now put foil on top and throw in the fridge for 1 hour.